Summer 2015's here!!



Well now, that was quick! Summer just crept out of nowhere just like that! It's not long since I was freezing my butt off at our airbnb rental last month!

We're getting all settled into our new pad and reconnected with dear old friends and made some new ones too! We've been spending a lot of time with Rob & Andrea and we're loving it! They're are awesome!

Things are starting to take shape. I'm not finding a summer job as quickly as I thought I would. Silver lining: That allows me time for important things, like going over to mom's, exploring the art scene and taking some pictures.

I really miss my Osaka crew...I watched Big Hero 6 and got soooooooooo homesick. I miss the crowds, the noise, the pace, the food...

Well, that's it for today.

Left: Nicaraguan carved ceramic vase from Catarina depicting sea turtles.

Right: Taiji Matsuda's Japanese painting (nihonga 日本画) with a dragonfly motif.


Comments

Popular Posts