Spring '05


So the spring has arrived and the cherry blossom season is out in Osaka. I am in the middle of getting the trip set up and official. tentative dates are june 8 to 21, with stops in Windsor and Toronto of course I'd like to catch up with everyone, i've really missed you all.

Goldie and I are apartment hunting, looking for a new place close to both our jobs. In Japan, its not the easiest job in the world. Its crazy when non-refundable deposits equal 6 - 10 months rent. all in cassh, all at once. this of course does not include first and last month, nor does it cover your safety deposit. comparing it to having to legally prove you have a parking spot for your car in order to buy a car, its easy as pie. A driver's license in Japan costs $2,000 (two thousand). needless to say I'll be renewing my license when i get back to Canada.

Aside from all these little tidbits of information, everything is going well. Work is good and getting better, i've received much more training for more types of special courses, and there's more on the way. the two year milestone is approaching, and I'm saving all my vacation days for this trip.

So, now i'm shopping for souveniers for everyone and its crazy, i want to bring all of Japan with me, but i think there's a regulation against that.

Talk to you guys soon!!

Celio

Comments

Popular Posts